Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS NOT A FREE MUSIC ALBUM WEBSITE, WE ARE A REVIEW BLOG. WE HAVE REVIEWS AND DESCRIPTIONS AND PEOPLE MAY DOWNLOAD OUR REVIEWS. WE DO NOT HOST OR REDIRECT TO ILLEGAL STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD WEBSITES.
We would like to remind you to expedite removal process we encourage you to email us for a quick response. Our website is a review website and does not distribute illegal content or music download or albums. We are merely a blog and redirect users to download the music legally. We link them to various paying websites such as iTunes and other legal streaming services.
yourfreealbum.com fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (also known as DMCA) to protect the rights of copyright owners. If you think that our website hosted on any of our servers contain materials that rightfully belong to you or an entity you represent, you may contact us and invoke the protections provided by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (17 U.S.C. 512 (c).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING ON YOUR RIGHTS, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES.
It is Yourfreealbum.com policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. The following describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Yourfreealbum.com Web Hosting as straightforward as possible.
How to file a DMCA complaint?
The Complaining party is required to deliver the following information to Yourfreealbum.com:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please provide Yourfreealbum.com with the URLs from his customer’s website where the infringing material is located);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow Yourfreealbum.com to contact the complaining party such as email, telephone, fax, etc.
- The following statements printed, signed manually and sent (you may scan and attach the statement to an email):
“I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
“Under the penalty of perjury I state that the information contained in my complaint is accurate and I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright I claim is infringed.”
- A physical, faxed, or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that after Yourfreealbum.com receives your formal complaint, he is required to inform the Respondent of your complaint. If his customer does not remove the infringing material, he will disable access to that material.
How to serve a counter-notification?
In case of a copyright complaint filed against a customer of Yourfreealbum.com, the customer may voluntarily remove the material or may submit a counter-notification indicating that the case will be resolved in court. The counter-notification must include all of the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and its location.
- Your full legal name, and/or that of the entity claiming to have legitimate access to the content, address, and telephone number;
- The following statements printed, signed and sent (email attachments are acceptable):
“I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled in error or misidentification and I believe it is not infringing upon anyone’s copyrights. I understand that I am declaring the above under penalty of perjury, meaning that if I am not telling the truth I may be committing a crime.”
“I consent to be served by the person, who gave notice to my Service Provider, or his agent. I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found.”
- A physical signature of the alleged infringer.
Whom to contact about DMCA issues?
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (17 U.S.C. 512 (c), all notifications of copyright infringement regarding websites hosted by Yourfreealbum.com should be sent to:
Revised August 14th 2015